See you on Sunday, April 22, 2018!
Our goal is to help refocus our sports communities by teaching young athletes the importance of sportsmanship, leadership and respect in the world of athletics.
- Doors will open for check-in at 9am sharp! Please enter through the East entrance, off of Franklin Blvd. & Villard St.
- During check-in, each participant (even if from the same family) will need to fill out a waiver.
- Activities will begin promptly at 10am, with the first half of the day being centered on warm-ups and fundamental drills! Participants will also be provided lunch after the first half of the day.
- Parents & Spectators! New this year, our staff has designed an area for spectators (located in the MacArthur Club in Matt Knight Arena) for the first half of the event! You are not required to attend but that is when participants are doing skills drills and we wanted to provide an area for those who wanted to stay but not watch the whole time. Representatives from KIDSPORTS will be doing a presentation for spectators on-hand.
- Round Robin (3v3) play will begin at 1:00pm and go until 4pm. At 4pm, all participants will go to the main court for the final skills competition.
- The event is scheduled to conclude at 5pm.
- There will be NO parking provided for tournament participants or parents.
- Each participant should be sure to wear appropriate clothing: athletic shoes, athletic shorts, and a t-shirt (each participant will also be provided with a camp shirt). We also recommended players to bring a re-useable water bottle!